Monday, August 9, 2010

A lil goth

So for some reason I've always enjoyed goth things. There has never been an obvious reason as I am not emo and usually quite chipper. For this unexplained reason though I do love Edgar Allen Poe, Tim Burton, and creepy old houses. A while back I found this little gem of a site. It's Lenore the Cute Little Dead Girl. A series of comic books that are written and drawn by Roman Dirge (couldn't get more goth than that name). Well these are the comics brought to life in animation. If you have a sick and twisted sense of humor like I do (and I know most of you do) then you will enjoy some of these videos.
Photobucket
http://love.elhe.ru/

1 comment:

  1. He finally came out with a new lenore comic :-) Yes I pre-ordered it and yes it can be borrowed :-)

    ReplyDelete